how was E Town today?

Etown was very good today. Track was good a little dusty but not bad and they groomed a couple of times. But was crowded. First was open for about 2 hours then 3 groups then at middle of day went to 4 groups.I had a great time. Weather was perfect. I was going to go tomorrow but my son cant go so Im not sure I want to ride because Im sure it will be more crowded.

Track was pretty good, it was a big break from how the track has been the last couple of weekends. It seemed though the track towards the back beginning in the turn after the rythm section and ending in the turn before the finish line table, there were about 8 inch ruts in each of the turns. I mean it wasn't bad, but for it being such a crowded day and having such a fairly intimidating obstacle in front of them alot of people where stacking up in the turns from stalled or fallen riders. Luckily for me the expert class only had like 10 riders. Props to the track crew jumping on that issue though. After each class went out they would groom those sections and clear the ruts. Otherwise from that the jump faces were perfect and the dirt was nice and moist. Although it did get kind of dry towards the last couple of sessions. But regardless ill definetly be out there next friday.

rode there today for the first time this year and it was pretty nice, although i liked the track going the other direction but i guess i will just get used to it. def got some deep ruts in a couple looser and wetter turns but overall there was good traction.

On a side note, I need to get a new front tire for my YZ250 2t - what is the hot setup for E-town? I was looking at Dunlop MX51 or B-stone M403...any others that the guys are running? My stock D739FA isn't confidence inspiring...