Sign in to follow this  

You Will Not Believe This!

Well it is official I have the best jobe ever! I am a Deputy Sheriff and on the 15th of April I am going to an 8 hour school for motorcycle patrol because my department just bought (2) 2009 DR650's for rural patrol in the mountains looking for marijuana grows! I am one of eight Deputy's who will be patroling on one of these bad boys this spring summer and fall. Can't wait!👍

Awesome! A pair of DR650's should be able to haul a pile of weed. Just need some Touratech panniers. Depending on how much you harvest, you might want a couple of big duffle bags, too.

Congratulations Deputy

I can hear it now, "Boss I need a custom made seat because it my radio hangs up on the stock seat. And a TM-40 carburetor to get up and down the hills better".

All kidding aside it sounds like good duty, just be very careful out there.

best job ever ha doubt that stealin weed from hard workin growers sad man sad and the suzuki well hope it dont get messed up by a pissed of hill billy u are radin

• Like 1

you'd have a hell of a time finding grow ops on a bike. They use helocopters and thermal imaging device they that makes bud stand out a different color from other plants due to certain photosynthetic characteristics.

best job ever ha doubt that stealin weed from hard workin growers sad man sad and the suzuki well hope it dont get messed up by a pissed of hill billy u are radin

Sounds like you need to lay off yourself.

Thats just rediculous. I cant find a job, and your getting to ride around on a motorcycle around the hills and backwoods, a dr none the less. 👍

Congrats man. Id kill for that opportunity. Im hoping just to get hired on somewhere and get started.

Wow, what a sweet opportunity. Was there a lot of competition for the position?

That's awesome!!! What a great opportunity. Was there a lot of competition for the position? For the past year and a half I haven't been able to ride my bike to work. I was assigned as the response sergeant. If the need arose that we needed to establish an escape/security perimeter, I would have to rove between the various assigned perimeter positions checking on my corrections officers. All the while I would also have to maintain radio contact with the unit as well as being armed with a side arm and an 870. Kind of hard to do on a DR!!! If it weren't for the 870, it wouldn't have been a problem. Through that entire time period we deployed three times for response drills. Our unit has been operational for twenty years and has never had a successful escape. We did have an inmate leave the unit in the back of a trash truck back in the mid nineties, but there was plenty of staff to greet him at the dump ground when the truck dumped him out. He wasn't in to good of shape to go anywhere anyway after being compressed with the garbage!

That's awesome!!! What a great opportunity. Was there a lot of competition for the position? For the past year and a half I haven't been able to ride my bike to work. I was assigned as the response sergeant. If the need arose that we needed to establish an escape/security perimeter, I would have to rove between the various assigned perimeter positions checking on my corrections officers. All the while I would also have to maintain radio contact with the unit as well as being armed with a side arm and an 870. Kind of hard to do on a DR!!! If it weren't for the 870, it wouldn't have been a problem. Through that entire time period we deployed three times for response drills. Our unit has been operational for twenty years and has never had a successful escape. We did have an inmate leave the unit in the back of a trash truck back in the mid nineties, but there was plenty of staff to greet him at the dump ground when the truck dumped him out. He wasn't in to good of shape to go anywhere anyway after being compressed with the garbage!

There wasn't a whole lot of competition because apparently a lot of guys in our agency don't ride so there wasn't too much interest. It should be a good summer because our county has about 10500 square miles most of which is unpopulated so there is plenty of territory to coverfor years to come. And just to clarify we have a plane that scouts above and tells us where to go and we won't just be riding around blindly and stumbling onto grows.

you'd have a hell of a time finding grow ops on a bike. They use helocopters and thermal imaging device they that makes bud stand out a different color from other plants due to certain photosynthetic characteristics.

hehe, only someone from BC would know that 👍

I'll mark Nevada off my places to grow marijuana list. check.

Dr650's aren't particularly quiet or stealthy. I would like to wish you good luck catching and convicting anyone without a heli.

I am glad you are getting paid a salary of tax dollars to ride around dirtbike. sounds like a cake walk.

Seriously though, Why don't you go after some real criminals... The real "bad guyz" are the ones manufacturing/selling meth/cocaine/heroin.

You should realize, adults should be able to think for themselves.

The war on drugs is a failure.

People get what they want regardless.

It is much easier for underage kids to get marijuana then alcohol. I know from personal experience. And when you smoke weed you don't go get in your big truck and go for a cruise and kill people along the way. I Eat some cheeto's and play some vidya games.

I hope for you and your family that you are safe and come back without incident!

It's just a plant, Grows in the dirt. It's not worth getting killed or killing someone for.

Unfortunately, I was not brainwashed at a young age like some of you in your 30's 40's and +50's, I can't wait my generation has the majority of the vote.

The only reason why it is illegal is because of ignorant incompetent, and/or corrupt Legislators that struck fear into all you white people. Marijuana has been illegal for less than 1% of the time that it’s been in use. Its known uses go back further than 7,000 B.C.

I will end this with my favorite quotes.

"…the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races.”

“Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.”

“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”

“Marijuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing”

“You smoke a joint and you’re likely to kill your brother.”

“Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.”

"smoking marijuana supports terrorism"

Edited by GanjaGorilla
  • Like 2

So you wont be inviting Kyle for sunday dinner then lol, anyway thought weed was supposed to chill u out, i was waiting for you to keel over with a major coronary at the end of your last statement Ganj lol peace man .

"smoking marijuana supports terrorism"

Only if we cant grow it here and need to find it across boarders. But we don't need to get into the debate here on a dirt bike forum. Like ya said...the more recent generations will have the vote soon. 👍 +🤣

Yeah...and Cheetos sound good right now.

Congrats!! that sounds like it would be an awsome job. Good luck.