wiring prob...?

I'm looking for a wiring diagram or some info. I don't have enough details yet. A deployed guys wife has a DR200. She dropped it and broke a lamp. She bought a set of aftermarkets and had a guy put them on. All I've been told so far is with all hooked up they don't blink and with 2 connected they flash. I don't know if the set is LED or not, the right voltage or not, compatible, etc. But I'm sure a wiring schematic can't hurt when I go to fix it. So far my guesses are maybe a bad ground, a bad bulb in the new lights, if they're LED the lower wattage needs a resistor, not sure. Any help would be appreciated for one of our men in service(ok, his wife).

Bump. To help our boy overseas serving our country. Just looking for a wiring schematic mainly.

Can't help you with the wiring diagram for a DR200. If the signals are indeed LED's you will need an electronic flasher or resistors that will mimic the load of the original bulbs. If there is a single panel indicator for the flashers you will need a diode to isolate the current that will flow trough the indicator bulb and light up the led turn signals on the other side. The other alternative to the diode is to remove the panel indicator bulb. Hope this helps a bit. 👍

Can't help you with the wiring diagram for a DR200. If the signals are indeed LED's you will need an electronic flasher or resistors that will mimic the load of the original bulbs. If there is a single panel indicator for the flashers you will need a diode to isolate the current that will flow trough the indicator bulb and light up the led turn signals on the other side. The other alternative to the diode is to remove the panel indicator bulb. Hope this helps a bit. 👍

Thanx, you're on the same path as me, but with a bit more info. I appreciate all the help I can get.