Sign in to follow this  

New 250f!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m looking to sell my Yz for something diffrent. I don`t have anything against them im just tired of it. I was looking at a couple of RMZs. I could probably get 2700 for my YZ. Tell me what you think of these RMZs. If I go 05I have a ton of cash for new parts. If I go 06 I have none

http://bham.craigslist.org/mcy/1664749855.html

http://bham.craigslist.org/mcy/1636487329.html

First one - hard to start could mean anything in the world, not valves, it could be that the top end is worn out and needs a new one. Second one - looks alot better, lots of after market stuff including factory connection suspension, and if you read down the list he says the engine and suspension are stock. Does he even know what he's got on his bike?

If I get the 05 and it is the top end I`m in luck I was texting one of my friends and his dad used to rebuild bikes and he has an 05 rmz250f minus radiator, exhaust, plastic,wheeles, and a few more things but he said I could have what I needed. Best friend ever!!!!👍

But I`m kinda leaning toward the 06

they are the same bike from 05 to 06

Stay away from the 06 and down RMZs. They were made by Kawi and were horrible. But get a 2007 and up, preferably new. I have a 2007 RMZ 250 and absolutly love it. 67 hours and still going strong. It handles awesome.

Buy one! (2007 and up)

Stay away from the 06 and down RMZs. They were made by Kawi and were horrible. But get a 2007 and up, preferably new. I have a 2007 RMZ 250 and absolutly love it. 67 hours and still going strong. It handles awesome.

Buy one! (2007 and up)

it was actually a joint colaberation, the frame was made by kawi, and the engine by suzuki, the engines did have some issues, the valve train being a big one, the buckets would get stuck and fail to rotate, causing the cams to wear a groove in them, also the valves themself often had issues and would benifit from replacment with after market items, the om pistons skirts also had a habit of cracking, all of the issues can be fixed quite easily if you get one for the right price with after market items, from what i remember they're quite a good handling bike.