Sign in to follow this  

Check this cool silencer out!

Wow , this silencer looks pretty sweet!🤣 Glad some companies still supply an entire 2stroke pipe range (125 and 250 Yz+ all the other jap 2t's)...👍

scarovSmall.jpg

mix-2t.jpg

y250.jpg

My favourite...

A-NEWSilecarb2t.jpg

102_0657.jpg

102_0662.jpg

102_0654.jpg

They also dont quite seem to be as rediculously expensive as that KTM Akrapovic silencer posted awhile back + its available for the YZ.

http://www.scarov.it/jsp/ita/articoli_scheda.jsp?idcatalogo=AAACAC&idarticolo=MY250-001M

http://www.scarov.it/jsp/ita/articoli_scheda.jsp?idcatalogo=AAACAC&idarticolo=MY250-001SA

Has anyone tried them?

Pipe looks cool, but that shop is awsome. It probably has a big flatscreen too.

i cant read italian. how much was just the silencer?

For the YZ 250

165 euro for the SS silencer with CF end piece (like in 1st pic) , 360 Euro for the cone pipe.

Not too sure how $$$ the full CF silencer is though..

WOW pretty nice.

a. Luv me some carbonfiber

b. that guys mancave/shop area is very nice.

I liked his garage as well, but does a wooden floor become too colonial for Motorcycle work??? After a year or two I would spill so much gas and oil on it that simply walking would be dangerous due to static electricity.

When Stimps and I talked about swapping exhaust systems, shipping was the killer. EXPENS"IVE and SLOW are the key words here.

If I send an e mail, is "pipe-o" and "silencer-o" Italian?

Looks like he is doing his maintenance work in a humidor.

I liked his garage as well, but does a wooden floor become too colonial for Motorcycle work??? After a year or two I would spill so much gas and oil on it that simply walking would be dangerous due to static electricity.

When Stimps and I talked about swapping exhaust systems, shipping was the killer. EXPENS"IVE and SLOW are the key words here.

Good point. MUST wear wooden shoes while working inside w/fuels

wood floors are awsome for burnouts though.

I like working in wooden flip-flops. I believe I woudl order one of the pipes right now if it were easily available.

if you want a pipe like that call neils power pipes in canada.......his pipes are 100% handmade and knowing guys that run his stuff, they work too.

Hi there

Also for that price?

MY250-001SC

Silenziatore full carbonio compatibile con Yamaha YZ, WR 250

Prezzo : 0 € ( prezzo iva esclusa )

Silenziatore in carbonio con fondello in carbonio. Il silenziatore è compatibile con l'espansione originale.

regards

Arnego2

looks good but expensive, $245 for a silencer?, i would rather go with a trusted brand like fmf or pc. Nice looking shop though.

looks good but expensive, $245 for a silencer?, i would rather go with a trusted brand like fmf or pc. Nice looking shop though.

I knwo pc's stuff is built well, but up until a few years ago, fmf silencers were considered a joke in the industry due to how poorly they were built. I have heard several riders confirm this on the Matthes Podcast.

The Euro built stuff has been incredible, for me. Both the DEP silencer and SRS Carbon are WAY overbuilt. The Carbon model I have is nto even light due to the Carbon being so thick.

So, I get what your saying, but often times I think we confuse "trusted" with "familiar".

The European people also look at goods differently than we do. I have a British friend who owns a late 80's Ford T-Bird. It has 750,000 miles on itt and breaks down all the time (duh????).

He keeps it because his father taught him to. You KEEP and fix the car, rather than trade it in. He then schooled me on the disposable attitude we have over here! Somehow, I'm ok with folks like that making things for me.

Quick update , that pic of the work shop was off a local site with the dude advertising his KTM 4sale , anyway he also had a shyte load of Maxima oil for sale and I went to go fetch some...HOLY SHYTE that workshop is a mancave of note!!!

ID give my left nut to have half the tools and toys he has in there. He even has fully stocked bar fridge with his beer of choice. I've just gotten the blue prints for my future workshop thats for sure...

Hahaha

I have THAT cone sectioned front pipe! 👍 Just wish thay had a long pipe so i could match it to my woods bike.