Sign in to follow this  

Whats this worth ? 2006 DRZ400S engine 1400miles

I bought this and I'm curious what its actually worth. Of course the intentions are to ship to Eddie for 470 treatment and swap for original and then *fingers crossed send the original for the same treatment.

Step one of the dream started................... buy second engine.

I suspect because you already bought it, people are leery to make a comment.

But, being I am a cold bast*ard, I have no qualms.

I have seen them go as high $1,200, as low $650 for a good engine. Of course, unless you know the owner, how can you really know if it is as the seller claims..... Typical price for a good engine is about $850.00

$710 USD if it'll get some peoples opinions, its from fleabay, buddies got 100% feedback seems to part out bikes as a business.

That's a good price. Couldn't comment about the price without knowing it. 🙂 Any other comment would be wether the engine was good or not but since it's going to Eddie, it's almost a moot point. It should be ok with that low mileage but any problems with it would be caught by Da Man Eddie!! 👍 Lucky, lucky, lucky, betcha can't wait!!! woohoooo!! 🤣

Well, I was surprised when I won it , one of those, meh I'll toss a bid in and bam ! the ol' crackberry lights up saying I won, crazy. Eddie will be awhile yet, I don't happen to have a spare $3k laying around, but I may sell a few other toys and sell the original engine once it completed. Was even thinking of shipping him my current engine (serial numbers matching etc) to Eddie and use this while it go, then when mine gets back sell this one to pay for the deluxe. I dunno, cheers all, anyone wanna buy a stock set of S cams and rear tail light and fender for $3k ?