2 stroke oil!!

Trust the engineers who designed the bike--they specify 32:1. Stick with that. As for oil, my smokers have been happy for decades on Yamalube 2R. Because of recent price increases however, I just bought my first quart of Lucas 2 stroke oil. Probably will mix some up and try it tomorrow.

Because of recent price increases however, I just bought my first quart of Lucas 2 stroke oil. Probably will mix some up and try it tomorrow.

You'll like the Lucas. I was a long time Yamalube user, but tried the Lucas last year because they sponsor AMA Pro MX and SX and it's half the price of Yamalube. After 4 races last fall running the Lucas with Avgas, I pulled the top end and the piston still looked like new and I had no carbon buildup at all. It's good stuff.

can i get the lucas 2 stroke semi synthetic at like advance auto or no? where can i get it

I'm not sure about Pennsylvania, but all the Autozone's and O'reilly's parts houses carry it in Texas. Any motorcycle shop that has a Tucker Rocky catalog can get it. It retails for $7.69 a quart.