Sign in to follow this  

Carbon fiber exhausts

Arecyhey worth it? I canter a full system ti head pipe and carbon fiber can for $275. Or the ti version for $300. I think the carbon fiber looks cool but will it last? The pipes are Leo Vince.

yeah someone offered me good money for my pro circuit so Im selling it to him and i found a great deal on some leo vince systems. haha im all over the board ith exhausts i shoulda just kept my stocker. I havent been able to ride and spring break is here so i need my leo soon. What would you recomend tws?

its so temptin cause they look so cool.but ill stay away!

I have a white brothers carbon pro II on mine all of last summer, and it works AWESOME. Some slight discoloration now, but as long as you repack them in slightly shorter intervals then a normal can, you shouldn't have any problems..

Here mine is with the stock system. Decent.

IMG_2676.jpg

But once you throw on a carbon fiber can, things just look a whole lot better. Not to mention it helps out quite a bit to, to get that engine breathing easier!

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

It's a split opinion for most people on CF cans....some like, others don't. If I get another bike it might have one, might not, but I like the looks and performance on this bike thus far!

• Like 1

Man I kinda want one lol their tight looking. How's the weight savings?

I dont think there is that much wieght difference. And CF will eventually start to come apart from the vibrations. No matter how you take care of them

They way I understand it is that the only good thing about the CF is the weight savings. I don't think that alone is worth it.

Unless you how money burning a hole in your pocket, I wouldn't consider it. No disrespect to you snopro315. Your bike does look kickass tho.

not worth it. I also dont like Ti headpipes since they dent easier then steel.

No problem James. Everyone has there own opinion, I just got mine for relatively cheap brand new. $300 for brand new Carbon Pro II with the titanium header. Yes Titanium does dent easier, but mxdude, thats what Kawi puts on stock so unless you go aftermarket it really is no different. And funny you mentioned weight savings, I just switched them out yesterday so i can get my CP repacked, and the stock unit is HEAVY, really heavy compared to the Carbon Pro, or probably any aftermarket exhaust for that matter.

Personally, I like it, would buy another one again in a heart beat, and if it breaks in a wad up, the chances of your aftermarket non-CF can surviving without nothing happening is pretty small anyhow. You either break a CF can, or you bend/twist a alum/ti one, which render both useless. At least thats the way I see it.

Thanks for the help snopro you've helped me to decide to get the caron fine can 👍 I'm siked it's gonna be tight🤣

Jonah where from Wisco are you from? Was riding over there today.

Out of all the years I have lived here, I have never heard it called Wisco

just thought that was interesting

Ya in school thats what some of my buddies called it, and they were from Wisconsin. We weren't close then Jonah, we were riding on the west end of Wisconsin, pretty close to Eau Claire.

Ya in school thats what some of my buddies called it, and they were from Wisconsin. We weren't close then Jonah, we were riding on the west end of Wisconsin, pretty close to Eau Claire.

Where were you riding?

I live in Eau Claire.

Was riding at Arkansaw MX...sound familiar Chase? Went riding with a buddy from class. It's south of Eau Claire I think, I lose all mental navigation in Wisconsin because there are more hills and a lot less populated when compared to MN.

i personally always think that Yamaha knows there bikes pretty well and knows how to design an exhaust so i have stuck with there exhaust. you can sink the money into other things that will give you more for your money. i guess you do have to get a pipe though if you already sold your old one:smirk: