Its a Great Spring

Well spring has been peeking through the winter for a while now but its officially here. I got out for a good ride yesterday, the first real ride with the FCR-MX and holly crap what A difference, I know there is no difference in top end hp but with the much quicker throttle response it sure seems like it. But the best thing is just on a whim I tried a 3rd gear power up wheelie... AND IT WORKED!!!🤣 I couldnt believe it so I tried it again and it still worked. A nice beautiful fast wheelie, man I love the DR... 👍

Well spring has been peeking through the winter for a while now but its officially here. I got out for a good ride yesterday, the first real ride with the FCR-MX and holly crap what A difference, I know there is no difference in top end hp but with the much quicker throttle response it sure seems like it. But the best thing is just on a whim I tried a 3rd gear power up wheelie... AND IT WORKED!!! :applause: I couldnt believe it so I tried it again and it still worked. A nice beautiful fast wheelie, man I love the DR... 👍

🤣 Try that 40 mph cruise in 5th gear without the engine sounding like it's self destructing. Notice the "hey, did I gear this thing down?" question in navigating tight trails and actually thumping through a parking lot? And then ponder the "W*T*F* was I thinking not doing this earlier?" question in your mind. :jawdrop: No one realizes how useless the BST is until they experience the FCR-MX. 🙂