Kibble White Valves

I put a full set of the kw valves and the kw spring kit in our 250x and have been running them for over a year. They have worked out fine.

The oem honda exhaust valves are good, and really a kw intake kit is all you need-make sure you have the valve seats in head cut before the valves are installed.

As far as I know "if" there is a downside it would be the additional spring pressure that the kw valve springs use, may cause the eng to rev slightly slower than the lighter OEM intake valves and springs.

Do you have to have new valve seats set with the stainless valves?

No not usually unless theyve been cut too much already or have some unusual damage, but the seats should be cut so the new valves will seal up and last.

I have never heard anything but good things about the durability of KW valves. I have heard concerns about the weight and the additional spring pressure....On that note I have also heard of people using Kibblewhite springs on OEM valves. The better valve control helps with the durability of the OEM valves as well.

Alright I put in the 120 shim today and I still don't have enough clearence, so it looks like new valves soon. Can you just replace the intake valves with the KW valves and leave the stock exhaust valves and just use the KW spring set? Or do you have to do all four valves at once?

yes you can leave the exhaust valves. Make sure you have someone cut the seats with the proper tools before you put the kibble white valves in. Also New valve springs all the way around would help your valve train last longer.