Sign in to follow this  

Moto GP Laguna Seca 7/25/10

Thinking about getting tickets to the Moto GP at Laguna Seca for Sunday only. Any advice? General Admission? Grandstand? What is the best value for the money spent on tickets?

It has been a lot of years since I have been there but I would say the GA as you can roam around the track and get to see the action from multiple areas.

I prefer the grandstands. You can see more of the racing (up close) and it's more comfortable. General admission and sitting on the hill up by the corkscrew is the cheapest way to go though. They have huge big screen TV's in front of the hill so you can see more of the racing...but hell, you can watch it on TV at home for free!

Thinking about getting tickets to the Moto GP at Laguna Seca for Sunday only. Any advice? General Admission? Grandstand? What is the best value for the money spent on tickets?
I use to go every year, up until last year. I love being on the hill above the track where you can walk to the corkscrew, or view 75% of the track from the other side of the hill. Bring binoculars so you can see the action, as you will be way up.

I also like the bleachers by turn 4, which has a big screen right there. Loads more fun than watching on tv. We usually go up on thursday, and get a 3 day pass, leave on monday. We stay in Marina. Close to the track and close to the wharf. I also like the paved parking pass, but don't know if they still offer one.