Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Easter Ride

Just wanted to see who is going riding on Sunday. I know its Easter Sunday but the wife and kid are going home to see family. Anyone else not have any plans?

I want to go to Penrose(if its open, I tried calling the hotline but its down.) Will be my first time going so if anyone wants to show me around.

If Penrose is closed I will head to PMI.

Just wanted to see who is going riding on Sunday. I know its Easter Sunday but the wife and kid are going home to see family. Anyone else not have any plans?

I want to go to Penrose(if its open, I tried calling the hotline but its down.) Will be my first time going so if anyone wants to show me around.

heading to VDR if it's open. Anybody know for sure?????

thanks Bryan

I'll be heading to Penrose for a bit on Sunday (if it's open). Been there a few times if you'd like to meet up or chat some. Just shoot me a message and we'll see 👍

heading to VDR if it's open. Anybody know for sure?????

thanks Bryan

We are open 7 days a week ,including holidays,,,,,This means easter:ride:

Speaking of VDR...If I was to come out this week how does the membership work good for 1 year from time of purchase or just for the rest of the calendar year...and how much is it?

2010 VDR PRACTICE CLUB MEMBERSHIP on sale as of October 1, 2009

Membership in the VDR Practice Club is required to practice at the facility. VDR Practice Club membership form must be filled out yearly.

All minors must have their “legal guardian” sign both sides of the membership form. VDR Club membership is valid from the day of purchase through 12-31-10. Practice Club

Membership: $15 per year (valid through 12/31/10).

Then its $15 each time you want to ride. So $30 your first time then $15 until the end of the year.

Thanks-

Love the 7 days a week. No *****-footin around,

Bryan

2010 VDR PRACTICE CLUB MEMBERSHIP on sale as of October 1, 2009

Membership in the VDR Practice Club is required to practice at the facility. VDR Practice Club membership form must be filled out yearly.

All minors must have their “legal guardian” sign both sides of the membership form. VDR Club membership is valid from the day of purchase through 12-31-10. Practice Club

Membership: $15 per year (valid through 12/31/10).

Then its $15 each time you want to ride. So $30 your first time then $15 until the end of the year.

Penrose was perfect today. Only saw 2 trucks and a forest service dude on a atv checking stickers. Everything was dry.

J_m sorry I didnt catch up with you, I was running late this morning. Didnt get there till 2pm(hangovers suck when you want to ride.)