Sign in to follow this  

Just some trail riding

First time on a dirt bike in 12 years, and I was all by myself so i didn't want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere🤣

but I still had alot of fun. It's weird to have the front end moving so much, gotta get used to that.(coming from street/track bikes) 👍

gonna jump up to the gopro HD soon...this is just the standard GoPro Wide.

Looking for people to ride with this summer as well:smirk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5SqKdcOlo

i always thought that'd be a good song for casual woods riding. especially if it's in michigan.

Awesome video!!

I know exactly what you mean with the front end dancing! I've rode quads from ages 3-18, then quit for my sport bike addiction from age 20 to...well still going! Got my first dirt bike ever at age 31, last summer. I was real nervous, i dont have a clue how to really ride it yet, but the best bit of advice I've gotten was from my pops, he said: "dont be a puss and turn that throttle!" I didnt really believe him, but the more i ride and the faster I go, I can really see what he's saying. Im slowly starting to love this sport!

Keep her on two and good luck!

i always thought that'd be a good song for casual woods riding. especially if it's in michigan.

I thought it was fitting

So,how was John Law today ?

gave me a ticket for trespassing(or some form of it)

what it was is there is a pipeline that has a heavily used 2 track on each side of it. We (me, my dad, and his brothers) have been running on that pipeline for over 30 years and no one one has ever heard a peep about it. There are no signs anywhere along the pipeline saying that is private land. If you saw where it was you would see that it has been well used for 30 years too...not just a couple of people

Awesome video!!

I know exactly what you mean with the front end dancing! I've rode quads from ages 3-18, then quit for my sport bike addiction from age 20 to...well still going! Got my first dirt bike ever at age 31, last summer. I was real nervous, i dont have a clue how to really ride it yet, but the best bit of advice I've gotten was from my pops, he said: "dont be a puss and turn that throttle!" I didnt really believe him, but the more i ride and the faster I go, I can really see what he's saying. Im slowly starting to love this sport!

Keep her on two and good luck!

thanks, and I will try that 👍

So that has to be , north missaukee , or kalkaska , which one ? Suck that you got busted riding back to your camp.

nice video, real relaxing tunes.

but once you get the HD, you will no longer need music to fill in the silence.

i've been through 2 previous helmet cams, and the hd go pro will be the last one i own (unless they come out with a better one)

thanks aussie🤣

yeah sj, usually I like to hear the bikes, but in the one clip all you could hear was engine hum/wind, so i just threw some tunes on there 👍

can't wait to get the HD though