Tri County

yea, my boys and i have rode there for the past 2 years. i've ridden both quads and dirtbikes there. not bad at all. never really gets too crowded. and most of the trails are managable if it is crowded. we liked it better than rock run. probably going back this year also.

yea, my boys and i have rode there for the past 2 years. i've ridden both quads and dirtbikes there. not bad at all. never really gets too crowded. and most of the trails are managable if it is crowded. we liked it better than rock run. probably going back this year also.

yeah i wasn't impressed with rock run. Tri-county's trails are really fun. Even when there are a lot of people there, you hardly see them on the trails.?

i can't wait to go back again soon.?

you can not beat the price for a family fun arond 100 bucks a year thats cheap . joined last year just to support a riding area . i can leave my house in johnstown and do over a 100 miles and not cost me anything . But if more people suport tri county the better it will be no goverment bs fees etc there. 24/7 access day and night . I ride alot at night so i will go there then on my night outfitted 2002 pa street legal cr250 duel 7 inch hid lights mr 11 helment light 200 watt stator race bike at its best RIDE ON

• 5 months later...
you can not beat the price for a family fun arond 100 bucks a year thats cheap . joined last year just to support a riding area . i can leave my house in johnstown and do over a 100 miles and not cost me anything . But if more people suport tri county the better it will be no goverment bs fees etc there. 24/7 access day and night . I ride alot at night so i will go there then on my night outfitted 2002 pa street legal cr250 duel 7 inch hid lights mr 11 helment light 200 watt stator race bike at its best RIDE ON

that would be awesome to ride at night there!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...