Bog help...please

This winter i rebuilt my motor and added a yosh full system. Unfortunetly when i snap the throttle (quickly) it bogs. I didnt mind on the stand, but when i ride, some corners it will affect the exit. I tinkerd with the fuel screw and got minimal result. I also adjusted the accelerator pump so their was no slack.

With all that said i believe i just need to jet the carb, however my friend says since I took off the throttle posistion sensor, and put it back on when i put my bike back together. that would be the cause of the bog. Any help would be appreciated

Oh yeah it's an 06 250f

i did the oring mod and it did nothin..The bike has no response to quick throttle requirements. droped the needle, i dunno anything about 4t carbs 80 on the leak

You should be closer to a 55-40 leak jet. That 80 leads me to think you have an 06 250F? I believe the 07-08's came with a #70 leak jet. Adjusting the needle is only going to effect the half to mid throttle response. The problem you are mentioning should be resolved by the accelerator pump circuit. I installed a Yoshi pipe for a friend this last summer and jetted the bike. I will try to see what I ended up with for jetting. I do know I ran a #40 leak jet, did the o-ring mod and had to go up on the main and adjust the needle I dont remember if I had to adjust the pilot or not. I will say after installing that pipe and getting it jetted properly I was very impressed with that pipe. I liked it better than the PC or FMF pipes by a long shot. It pulled every where from bottom to top.

Also you shouldnt have to pull the bike apart to get to the leak jet. I can pull the float bowl off the carb with it on the bike with an allen wrench. It might be easier to do with the head pipe off for better access to that side of the carb but I can usually get it even without dropping the head pipe.

I downloaded the tuning guide last night and am gonna take some of the info and use it this week. I know i can pull the float bowl off without tearing the bike down, but i did to drop the needle and to see if my ac timing(squirt) was correct. I think my next step is to just get a bigger jet and a 55-40 lk jet?

Edited by motomanp58