Tell me about your WR125

I'm seriously thinking about changing out the YZ250 for a WR125. Ridden a fair amount of 125 MX bikes over the years, but never one that was more designed for off road. Curious about the feel, power, reliablity and pretty much what you think of yours. Where I ride varies from jeep trail to really rocky single track, and since I don't race MX anymore I think something a bit tamer might be just the ticket.

Thanks

Joe

Gobs of posts on Cafehusky about these bikes. It's near frenzy over there. I have an 09 WR125 and freaking LOVE that bike. Coming off a 08 TXC450 which i really liked the fun factor on the WR125 is stupid. I ride mainly tight woods and just love the little bike. It took a little work to get it that way I like it but with two mods it is a GREAT bike. IMHO it need a PWK carb and the powervalve arm adjusted. Then it just rips. Amazing lugging power for a 125 and very fast WFO.

I highly recommend it. 👍

820614813_k8mLs-L.jpg

Once you ridden a Husky 125 you won't go back. I have an 08 CR125 and it is a mountain bike with a motor strapped under it. It's not the WR you are asking about but the weight and general handling are pretty much the same and that is unreal. You just look where you want to go, twist the throttle, and you are there no wrestling required. The Huskys are also very well made, have excellent brakes, and will lug way better than I ever thought a 125 could. LOL I have sold three Husky 125's just by letting guys ride mine. A new 09 WR125 is being picked up today by a new friend that rode mine last week. I say don't wait start looking and pick one up ASAP you will not be disappointed. Ride nice looking ride!