Sign in to follow this  

WestVirginia Anyone driving from WV to Charlotte, NC soon?

Mods! Feel free to delete. With the prefix thing, i thought there were two different forums. Sorry and I can't find the option to delete this thread.

=====================

Guys, I may be buying a bike from Buckhannon, WV and I need it delivered to the Charlotte, NC area. Well, I live 30 miles east in a little hole in the wall called Marshville, right on Hwy 74 but I figured everyone kinda knows Charlotte.

Picking up the bike might be a deal breaker for me 'cause as I told him, I'd rather get a root canal than drive up there and down.

I've found another bike much closer for the same price and this one is brand spanking new AND the guy will deliver, however, not sure how much the WV bike with it's mods will be needed for my 350LB chunky ass!

Anyone interested, please PM me with conditions, cost and so on.

If you don't have a truck, we might be able to solve this anyway as I'm considering buying one of these (new or used) and I could have it shipped to him which means all that is needed is a trailer hitch.

http://ultimatemxhauler.com/

Thanks

George

Im already in WV and heading back to Asheville on Thursday.Sorry,but Buchanan is too far out of my way....Its 4hrs northeast from me.