2004 crf100 carb adjustment problems

ok I don't have a manual and need some help on adjusting this thing here is what it is doing right now. Recently it wouldn't run without choke took it apart and found out it was the pilot jet was completly clogged, i put it all back togather and now I got it started with the choke off "in the down position" but as soon as i put the choke on istead of the rpm's screaming it dies instantly and there is no diffrence between no choke and the middle position as far as rpm's go. Also as it sits right now in order for the bike to idle with the choke off "as this is the only way it will run" I have to almost have the air screw on the side of the carb turned all the way in like literaly 1/16th from all the way in. and i smell fuel from the side of the motor and it just doesnt' seem right how it idles like it pops like a harley not smooth if that makes sense "not to an extreme like a harley just an example" i'm confused on this one and could use alot of help i'm going ridining tomorrow so quick help would be appreciated thanks.

If it starts without the choke, there is no reason to use the choke. On these carbs the choke cuts off all air enter the carb and kills it. For the bad ldle, try adjusting the fuel screw (probably out) or go one bigger on the pilot. How does the run otherwise from zero to full throttle?

before i had the problem from the pilot being clogged it ran good so i don't think it is the wrong size piliot but maybe from trying to get it unclogged i bored it out? also from zero to full throttle it has a bog in the begining of it and like i said it is runing rough its hard to explain the sound but i know it doesnt' sound right. I have the fuel screw out 2.5 turns and today it started on the 3rd kick no choke.

I would get the same size pilot and one up. Just in case you did mess it up trying to unclog it. 2.5 turns out is about the most you want to go without going up one on the pilot; you can go three out, but at three it's best to go one up. Since you know it's at 2.5 out, I would mess with the fuel screw more and see if you can get it to start with one kick. All stockers should start with one or two kicks. It should clear up the bog too.

but what about the choke and the fact that with the choke on it will not start at all and with the settings the way it is with no choke the air screw on the side is only backed out about 1/16th of a turn just to get it to idle if i'm not mistaked that should be two turns out right, so since i have to cut of the air so much what would be the problem.

ok i got it figured out i had adjusted it all wrong but i'll share so someone else can learn. Once you set the air screw on the side of the carb to the stock setting of about 2 to 2.5 turns out then you turn the fuel mixture screw on the front of the carb thats hard to get at until the bike gets to its highest rpm then turn it in 3/4 of a turn. Once you do that then you turn the air screw on the side to the desired rpm range for idle going out lowers the rpm's going in raises it. And if you are more then 3 turns out on the front screw you need a bigger pilot jet. Hope this helps someone