brendan went down HARD! highsided the PW50

We have seen Aiden do that a couple of times and it will stop your heart. Glad Brendan is ok.

thanks bronc.

i was like holy $#%^! ?

i'm still in trouble from 3 years ago when my oldest son(now 20)went down at jenningsgp roadracing his sv650 & broke his collar bone.?

no matter what it will always be my fault for getting them into motorcycles! hahaha

That was a hard hit! Did his helmet have any damage?

no damage, but good excuse to get him another helmet as his is getting too small anyway. fortunately he landed in some pretty soft sand. i still can't believe the force & velocity at which he hit the ground.

damn, that looks like it hurt. glad he is ok. kids are pretty durable.

i thought this one as bad a couple weeks back in practice. cam (white helmet) scrubbed a jump and fell on the back side of the single. then another kid came over the single and just landed right on top of him. he was ok after a couple min and got back on his bike and finished practice.

DSC_0078.jpg

that cam is tuff as nails.

hey shorty you on the jennings board?

damn, that looks like it hurt. glad he is ok. kids are pretty durable.

i thought this one as bad a couple weeks back in practice. cam (white helmet) scrubbed a jump and fell on the back side of the single. then another kid came over the single and just landed right on top of him. he was ok after a couple min and got back on his bike and finished practice.

DSC_0078.jpg

that cam is tuff as nails.

hey shorty you on the jennings board?

I am. although i just sold my race/track bike to support my boys riding full time. i do miss riding/racing, but maybe in the future i can get back in the saddle.

411-14.jpg

I am. although i just sold my race/track bike to support my boys riding full time. i do miss riding/racing, but maybe in the future i can get back in the saddle.

[

That's an awesome dad shorty ?

Hopefully you'll do better then me and have left over money for your riding too ?

That's an awesome dad shorty ?

Hopefully you'll do better then me and have left over money for your riding too ?

yeah, i will get back out there again.

i am looking for a nsr50 or ysr50. Cam wants to get into road racing as well. maybe after this season, if i cant find a NSR50 i will turn his CRF into a mini motard for him to race on the street. maybe one day i can ride/race with him on the road circuit.

maybe one day i can ride/race with him on the road circuit.

it is the coolest feeling ever!!!! definitely a bucket list item!!!!

i started riding w/ my oldest, cameron (now 20) at jennings when he turned 15. when he started out i would cruise around behind him in the beginner group & take onboard video so we could play it back & analyze what he was doing right & wrong as far as body position,lines, & ref. points. he got pretty fast pretty quickly, fast enough to be a good intermediate rider before going into the army a year ago.

here's a couple of him trying to catch the ol' man on a drying track

P4220337.jpg

P4220603.jpg

here he is in turn 9

camavatar.jpg

it is the coolest feeling ever!!!! definitely a bucket list item!!!!

i started riding w/ my oldest, cameron (now 20) at jennings when he turned 15. when he started out i would cruise around behind him in the beginner group & take onboard video so we could play it back & analyze what he was doing right & wrong as far as body position,lines, & ref. points. he got pretty fast pretty quickly, fast enough to be a good intermediate rider before going into the army a year ago.

here's a couple of him trying to catch the ol' man on a drying track

P4220337.jpg

P4220603.jpg

here he is in turn 9

camavatar.jpg

that is awesome. i would love to ride with my boys one day. i have spent many a days at jennings. what a great technical track.

that is awesome. i would love to ride with my boys one day. i have spent many a days at jennings. what a great technical track.

the best part is letting him catch & pass me. i let him get a little cocky & then blow his doors off!!!!! ? just so he doesn't forget who's your daddy.?

it also helps to only be ........ummm.......16 years older than him.?

the best part is letting him catch & pass me. i let him get a little cocky & then blow his doors off!!!!! :applause: just so he doesn't forget who's your daddy.?

it also helps to only be ........ummm.......16 years older than him.?

i myself started young. only a 17 yr difference between my oldest and myself, and 25 yr difference between my youngest. ?

i myself started young. only a 17 yr difference between my oldest and myself, and 25 yr difference between my youngest. ?

nothing like being the youngest dad at all the school & sports events.?

everyone used to think i was "the big brother". hahahahaha