Sign in to follow this  

How to Get FREE CTI2 Knee Braces! No Lie!

Whats up guys! I was seriously into racing when I was 12 till I was about 21 and through my dads medical we could get ctis knee braces until I was 19 by having a doctors prescription80-100% was covered. You need to talk to a CTI2 rep and go to your doc or a walk in clinic and get a note that says (Your name) needs a pair of bi lateral custom hard construction knee braces. Not totally exact but you get the point. Then you get sized and pay for em and then get reimbursed. I dont know how american healthcare is but I work as a High voltage technician in Canada for BC Hydro. And i just got 100% covered. They are 1600 dollars each. So 3200 covered I was pretty stoked and wanted to pass along the info so you guys can reap the benefits. I Belive knee braces are a must knee pads just dont cut it in this sport. Anyways PM me if you guys have any questions and ill try to help. Happy Easter!

It depends on each individuals insurence on how much it covers. My insurence payed 80% for my CTI,180's.

Like you said I had to pay the whole price first and then send my insurence the perscription and receipt and then I got reimbursed.

Ya its best to contact your medical provider first to see what they pay so your not in for a shock. Also the "Daily Use" is needed in the prescription. most doctors are cool about it too. i just brought in my old knee braces and told the doc I want new ones. Took 5 minutes and i had my prescription.