Sign in to follow this  

I was looking for a pit bike and ended up buying this

I have been watching craigslist for a good deal on a used pitbike. Well needless to say I ended up finding a honda 200x three wheeler for a price I couldnt pass up. ooops I guess this is why I end up with a bunch of toys. Anyone else hav this problem?

I'm a mechanic at heart. When I see a struggling bike stuck in a garage owned by someone who will never do that top end to make it run again. I have to buy it. Now I have a bunch of headaches and a bunch of sweet toys. It's 50/50, but I have the gambling disease. I think of it as "saving" motorcycles. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

+1^ im the same way got all kinds of toys around more sleds than bikes but there all a blast to ride

+1^ im the same way got all kinds of toys around more sleds than bikes but there all a blast to ride

Hopefully They Dont Have The Shipping Oil, Or They Wont Run Well????

• Like 1

Hopefully They Dont Have The Shipping Oil, Or They Wont Run Well????

damn DONKEY LEGGED CHICKEN FARMER:p

I have the problem too, that is how THIS happened.... couldn't even fit all of them in the same picture.

43630036.jpg

1124081346a.jpg

1124081347a.jpg

1108081202b-1.jpg

I built this in high school shop class

popperchopper001.jpg

And of course everyone needs a truck mounted snow blower that can cut through 7 foot snow drifts. Also have a bunch of cars and trucks (a couple of antique's as well) but this pic already throws this thread off topic.

snowblower001.jpg

THAT IS A SICKNESS FRIEND!!!!!! I hope to one day have that much stuff... -BIG DAN 👍

It is a lot of fun, but a lot of work as well. I always have an eye out for an interesting bike or car.

Another angle

1124081131b.jpg

A few close ups

1124081140a.jpg

Edited by thejunkman