WANTED: stock length DR650 kickstand

Hi To All DR650 Owners;

Looking to get my hands on a stock length DR650 kickstand, I bought a beautiful '04 that has every mod I could ever want done - only problem is that it is lowered and I would like the extra height and I'm having a very hard time finding a stock length kickstand (without spending $120 from Suzuki!!).

I'm willing to trade the short one - however that would leave my bike standless - but if it's only for a week or so that'd be ok.

I live in Canada, but willing to pay the extra to cover shipping - can do postal money orders, wire transfers or paypal;

Thanks

Paul

I don't see why anyone would want the stock DR kickstand anyway. Mine rusted into 2 pieces after a year or so. I like the DR but the stock kickstand is total garbage.

I'd say find a welder and add a chunk of steel to the one you have.

I don't see why anyone would want the stock DR kickstand anyway. Mine rusted into 2 pieces after a year or so. I like the DR but the stock kickstand is total garbage.

I'd say find a welder and add a chunk of steel to the one you have.

surprising, i've never heard of anyone with a kickstand issue. Mine is solid as a rock, and i've seen plenty of pre 2000 models with original stands in perfect condition