2011 KX250F Fuel injected

With the Japanese nationals starting there is some pics of some pre production 2011 bikes floating around. I checked the transworld, and they are saying the FI system they are using now is way better than the one used last year on the japanese national bikes. It is a strong possibillity we will see the 2011 KX 250f come with FI. It should be noted that 1 of the 250fs was production looking, which usually means it's what we will see in 2011

Here are some pics from transworldmotocross.com Enjoy!

kx250main.jpg

kx250f5.jpg

kx250f4.jpg

kx250f1.jpg

The reason they didn't release it last year was they weren't satisfied with the performance they were getting out of it with the 250f. Now they are happy with the performance they are getting out of the EFI equipped 250f.

I read last year that they pulled the EFI at the last moment because of the economy. I also just read in a recent magazine that they were unhappy with the performance and that's why it came with a carb. No one really knows but them, I just think there is a really good chance it will have EFI for 2011.

there is no way possible that kawi will sit back one more year and be the only 250f without efi. it would be suicide for them. you guys don't honestly think there's any chance they won't? that would be the business equal to fannie mae/freddie mac

I personally am going to stick to the carb, until all the problems are solved.
I like the carb also, but the EFI will be fun to play with. It's the extra weight that concerns me, will they offset it with a smaller fuel tank like the others to make the numbers look good.