Extended warrantee -worth while?

So my new TE250 has had some cam holder issues that are being fixed as I type this. In light of this problem and finding other things that lead me to think the quality of my husky isn't as I had expected, I have the opportunity to purchase an extended warrentee.

So I'm looking for thoughts on if an extended warrentee is worth while dealing with husky?

I had on my wife's Honda and when the clutch basket in that blew up they wouldn't deal with it because they said it was part of the "drive train" normal wear and it wasn't covered.

Thanks

Doug

I didn't have the option of an extended warranty and I wouldn't have bought even if I did and now that I've owned my 08 TE250 for just over 2 years, I still wouldn't have. I've found the bike to be very reliable. You have a different motor than me though. How much is the warrantee and what does it cover and for how long? My opinion is if you have a good dealer, then warranty/no warranty really won't make a difference.

Extended warranty's are not the same as factory in reguards to what voids the contract ie power up kit, sand paddles, even power comanders and such. Be aware that the dealer that sells the contract is not who decides what and what is not covered.