What is the best bike?

i am getting back into motocross. right now i am riding a cr250r. i'm 5'7, 200 pounds. i've had this ie for a couple of weeks and i raced it today and got 1st overall in the open d class. i really should be in the c class. and anyway i was wondering what the best bike would be for me. i have been on Honda's all of my life. i want to know what the lightest bike would be, or like the best handling for that. what i mostly want is the lightest bike withe the most power or something like that.

thank you

Read up on them, all the magazine's even say that they are one of the best bike's out there. They are light, make great power and are easy to work on. I'm not saying they are the best bike, but they are very good.

Read up on them, all the magazine's even say that they are one of the best bike's out there. They are light, make great power and are easy to work on. I'm not saying they are the best bike, but they are very good.

and that's coming from a KTM guy, that's how good they are

yz250=

best handling

best ergos

you get 4 color choices(blue, yellow, black and white)

good motor

KTM 250=

best motor

um.........

its orange

not trying to bash on KTM, just my thoughts.

I am his dad by the way 👍

I put new tires on his bike right before the race by a track vendor. he is smooth and isn't afraid to jump and blitz whoops. just needs a little help/experience with ruts. but for 14 years old he is pretty darn good. It was all worth it to see the smile on his face when he realized he won the overall in his first race. the bike has an FMF pipe and silencer the rest is all stock. any suggestions as to what to do next?

from a proud papa.......🤣

I am his dad by the way🤣

I put new tires on his bike right before the race by a track vendor. he is smooth and isn't afraid to jump and blitz whoops. just needs a little help/experience with ruts. but for 14 years old he is pretty darn good. It was all worth it to see the smile on his face when he realized he won the overall in his first race. the bike has an FMF pipe and silencer the rest is all stock. any suggestions as to what to do next?

from a proud papa.......🙂

you have every right to be proud of your son and i would just keep him riding and try to get him some one on one lessons from a pro and i bet the cr250 will do just fine for a long time...it will be more bike than he will need for a while in stock form...maybe have someone to jet it for you and that is all you will need...congrats again and good luck on the future races 👍