Almost done for summer

Hi,

I just got done replacing rear fender ,light and turn signals. New 2 bros header, I bought a used 320 rotor from KLXer on Kawasaki Forum. At the end of this summer I will install the 351 kit and be all done. Or at least till I figure what to do next. Here are some pictures.

100_3974.jpg

100_3973-1.jpg

100_3975.jpg

100_3979.jpg

Oh forgot I will be painting the side panels and front headlight cover black.

Have a great day all,

Dan

100_3978.jpg

100_3977.jpg

100_3976.jpg

Dan

your bike looks sweet, I can't wait to get that fsw pipe. Keep the pics comming

Kevin,

Thanks for the comment. You will like that header, I did. This is my baby, when I do the big bore, I will probably pull the whole motor and have the frame power coated black. Swing arm also, but I want to keep my green plastics, just to make it stand out. I see that the header went out of Portland @ 9 something last night. It won't be long....

Dan

Very nice. I'd love to have an SM someday. Of course, I think I want one of everything, which is a bit of a problem! :-)

I don't recognize that seat, but it looks great. Who makes it and how do you like it?

Very nice. I'd love to have an SM someday. Of course, I think I want one of everything, which is a bit of a problem! :-)

I don't recognize that seat, but it looks great. Who makes it and how do you like it?

It's a "GUTS" seat cover on stock seat pan. Where in Oregon do you live, I am in Portland.

Have a good one,

Dan