Riding in Vegas?

Hey guys, just moved to Vegas Monday. Waiting on my bike to get here, wondering how the riding is. I keep seeing bikes in trucks, now I'm itching to ride. I won't have a truck for a while, so I either have to rent a u-haul or find some cool guys to ride out with. I moved from jersey so my desert skills are none. It doesn't do me any good around here but in pretty fast in the woods. If anyone wants a new riding buddy, drop me a line or email at Ron_Santini@yahoo.com. See you on the trails.

Welcome, as mentioned the 702dirtbikes.com site is the best source of unified infor for riding down here. There is LOTS of riding here, but saying most of it is brutal is putting it lightly. The 2010 Yamaha 450s I see look 10 years old already! There are nice spots if you know where to look, or better yet, have people to show you. 👍

Sounds great guys, I'll check that site out. Thinking about getting dual sport Ktm. I'm still waiting on my bike to get here, and I'm currently on disability for knee surgery. I should be riding by early may. Thank again and hope to get to ride with you guys.

Do any of you guys know of anyone looking for a nice clean 09 crf250r. I'm trying to trade for a bigger bike, prefferably a Ktm 250 2 stroke or a nice dual sport Ktm. My Crf has around 10000$ in it including the 6600$ new cost. Bike is super clean and very fast, well taken care of. Everything is in spec, and she runs like a dream. Email me at Ron_Santini@yahoo.com or call me at 609-214-7145. I can text of email pics over. Let me know what you have. I want 5400$ obo is sold outright.

Sounds great guys, I'll check that site out. Thinking about getting dual sport Ktm. I'm still waiting on my bike to get here, and I'm currently on disability for knee surgery. I should be riding by early may. Thank again and hope to get to ride with you guys.

i hope ur recovery goes well!!

for dual sport check out my2wheels.com

also has rides every week. 702 and M2W both have some great people.