Funniest motorcycling thing you have ever seen and or experienced

thought of a good thread to see or hear some of the funniest stuff you have seen or experienced on motorcycles / dirt bikes,

and if you dont know anything funny, tell about a major accident you witnessed or experienced personally!

if you dont have a video or pics, just write it out like a good old fashion story!!

THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD THREAD:banana:

ill start: it was roughly my 10th-12th lap EVER on a motocross track and i THOUGHT i had this jump nailed, (i was a bit tired by the last lap) but it ate me up and spat me out as i tried to jump it, and went in the air and the whole bike started leaning forward and i bailed, I THINK, and yer, thats the worst accident i have had

how bout you:thumbsup:

My worst crash...HMMMMMMM--

4 th lap in a practice session at a mx track, it was a striaght away pinned the KX100 to 4th tapped out Going for a 30ft tripple, well needless to say 1 gear to high and hit the freakin start of a quad (not quad vroom vroom type, 4jumps type)👍 flew over in mid air drank a red bull, the wings saved my life... Just kidding about the red bull, i flew into some nice MUD.

I dropped like a bomb one day.. lol. At my old MX track i came into a straight that was a step on-step off double double single (or double triple) well, I came off the step-on and seat bounced onto the backside of the take-off for first double so i went for a quad...

I made it! lol problem was i was carrying so much speed that i grabbed my brake as soon as I hit the ground, well i must have grabbed before the front wheel was down because the front end just washed out to the side as soon as the front came down.. So I basically never stopped and my momentum carried me face first into the ground. Broke my visor off and knocked me out for about 10 seconds.. still can't remember anything other than waking up and my friend stopping and saying, "You alright? " i threw up the thumbs up and then proceeded to crawl off the side of the track

i got a good one. I was riding with a buddy who comes out with us once or twice a year to ride. I let him ride an old 1984 xl125 and he rips wth it, last time i went he was following me and i hit a dip that was deep, so i looked back just watching ( i woulda tried to warn him but it was too late) and he hits bottoms out and his shoes fly off his feet! one of the funniest things ive ever seen. Just vision, DIP..... Shoesss in the air! i thoght we werent gunna find em

this isnt it but its a pic of him on that bike

DrewJakeDirtbiking016.jpg

a friend wanted to race his cr500 against my 450 so we did. well my 450 won. he blamed it on traction due to us racing on a gravel road. so we decided to take it to the highway/pavement...

we started off on a crack in the road, he really wanted the holeshot so he damn near red lined it and popped the clutch, I think he was in first gear!!

needless to say, his bike got perfect traction, and all I could see is his bike straight up and down in a perfectly vertical wheelie, the rear fender inches from the road, and my buddy shane running behind the bike with his hands frozen on the throttle/handlebars at about 30mph!!

When I was about 14 my dad had a KX500. My dad is about 5-5 and could not even come close to touching the ground when on it. We had some friends over and one guy that was about 6-1, after a few beers, began telling my dad how much better he could ride his bike than he could due to the fact that he was taller and wanted to demonstrate. After I started it for him(he couldnt do it), he took off and made it about 25 feet and flipped it over. Well, everyone had quite a good laugh about it but he was not done. He then, in an effort to regain some pride, wanted to ride my KX 80. He did the exact same thing. I had to replace my rear fender but it was so worth it.

When I was you, racing KX60's. In the first moto, My bike ran until I got to the starting gate and then died, I couldnt start it (gas was off). My dad came running over and started it right when the gate dropped and pushed me into the starting gate, the gate jammed between my front tire and fender. I finished the moto in dead last.

The second moto was just as bad, I looped over at the start when the gate dropped, couldnt start the bike again and my dad came running over again and started it but he left the choke on.

Lessons learned:

1. I hate motocross tracks

2. I always check my gas and choke before I start a race

3. Throttle and clutch control