Sign in to follow this  

Can not start tc450

my friend was riding his husky tc450 04' the day before yesterday without and he did not noticed any engine issues, but yesterday he was unable to start it and from that time he can not start his husky

-we checked the carb from the underside and the jets were clean

-we checked the valves and nothing is broken there(but we did not adjust or measure anything)

-we tried to use another spark plug without succes and we also checked and confirmed that we have spark

my friend had a hard time with starting it cold and he used a technique to lean it to the left side and after doing it it started always for the first time

he tried to start it with "GOLD EAGLE STARTING FLUID" spray without succes

his bike has rekluse installed so we cannot bump start it 👍

symptoms: when we try to start it we get fire in the muffler. at a lot of time we can even see the flange

thanks for any help

Perhaps flooding the engine if you see fire in the muffler when trying to start her, maybe a sticky float.

The valves are tight check the intakes.

maybe the magnets came loose in the flywheel???

we checked it in meantime, but everything is tight there so i predict we get the spark in proper time too

we tried to start it with injecting fuel into cylinder with a small syringe, but did not helped at all 👍

The valves are tight check the intakes.

when we checked the valves we did not seen any bigger wear on them so we predicted if they are not even perfect, but it should work

i already told that we tried it with injecting fuel into cylinder and this old trick is for eliminating the carburator for a few bangs. it not worked even in this way so i predict three logical solutions now:

-valve adjustment

-sticky float (everything was extreamly clean in the carb so i predict not this one)

-bad CDI

i'm a 2stroke guy and i can not understand why the stator and flywheel are in oil on 4strokes?????

we got 2bar pressure with estart today.

maybe there is a hole in the piston :S

today it will be diasassembled, i will post updates

The ring was stucked in. Today it will be assembled and we will see what happens

it was assembled todey and even the automatic decompressor was disconnected, but no luck

we can not start it

how can we test the electronics on this bike?

one small jet was dirty in the carb. now it is working