Sign in to follow this  

YZ250 Sled Trails in Sweden

Went out for a ride on the sled trails in the morning while the trails were hard enough. It was a bit sketchy because there was always the risk of the front wheel sinking into the snow.

Check it out here: http://www.vimeo.com/10677500

Edited by Dread
  • Like 1

Your going pretty fast for winter riding, that's pretty sweet! How do you like the easton bars? What bend is that?

I have the KTM, Suzuki bend but it´s too soon for me to tell you how I like it. Only have 1h on it and haven´t tried it on the track yet.

damn....are you running studded tires? your ripping through those corners along the tree sections

You're moving. What caused the RMZ to post hole as much as it did? 👍

Nice video!

damn....are you running studded tires? your ripping through those corners along the tree sections

Yeah I run studded tires during the winter (impossible without).

Actually I´m taking it very carefully in this clip. It´s just the wide angle lens in combination with running in the woods that makes it look faster than it is.

The wheels would break through the crust on the trail from time to time so ripping it too hard could be deadly and send you over the bars head first into a tree. After about an hour of riding it started getting warmer and the crust got softer - so what you could see happen to the RMZ in the clip started happening like every 100 meters!

would you mind post pics of your bike..maybe a front and rear tire pic? are both studded? very sick. very

great song on the first video.. KOL

how cold out is it when you are riding? you have a sled in sweden? daniel bodin?

thanks for posting?

would you mind post pics of your bike..maybe a front and rear tire pic? are both studded? very sick. very

great song on the first video.. KOL

how cold out is it when you are riding? you have a sled in sweden? daniel bodin?

thanks for posting?

I´ll post some pics in a few days but the studded tires are stored away.

In that winter clip it´s not very cold - just above freezing. Had to ride in the morning while the crust was frozen enough. But we ride all winter on the mx tracks as long as it´s below -10 celcius.

Yeah I have a Polaris IQ600 and I don´t know Bodin, but I know of him.

Glad you liked it! 🙂