Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Irish Valley MX track

I was thinking about heading out there.

Anyone been there and can tell me some pos/neg?

Also anyone interested in heading out there for some riding?

Thanks,

I am from the Bloomsburg/Hazleton Area.

Well i have quite a rant about them as i will never go back. It was a slightly sloppy day and I rode one really bad muddy spot right before a jump. I rode around about an hour or so and asked if they would groom the track and they said yes around noon they will. They took all the tractors and used them to cut grass in the surrounding fields. ALL DAY. When I pay to ride somewhere I expect it to be groomed or at least fix certain areas. I will never go back. The tracks aren't even that good anyway. They should just open up a lawn care service instead.

Well i have quite a rant about them as i will never go back. It was a slightly sloppy day and I rode one really bad muddy spot right before a jump. I rode around about an hour or so and asked if they would groom the track and they said yes around noon they will. They took all the tractors and used them to cut grass in the surrounding fields. ALL DAY. When I pay to ride somewhere I expect it to be groomed or at least fix certain areas. I will never go back. The tracks aren't even that good anyway. They should just open up a lawn care service instead.

LOL! When ever someone asks about IV I always tell them to contact you or I tell them about your experience. I hate that place because it is never groomed and the tracks are lousy. Mostly because they don't maintain them.

They have a lot of potential there but just piss it away.

True I am out here at school at Bloomsburg, so the track isnt that far form here. I hit evansville up but there are only certain days they have practice.

Anyone interested in riding somewhere this weekend? April 10/11?

If not I just may head to IV on Sat. myself as its better than not riding at all.