Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Ktm 350

Apparently the KTM 350 has no problems with the 450's. Carioli started 3rd in the second moto, caught Nagl on ktm 450, and now is pulling away! The 350 is the real deal!

Apparently the KTM 350 has no problems with the 450's. Carioli started 3rd in the second moto, caught Nagl on ktm 450, and now is pulling away! The 350 is the real deal!

Nagl looked like he was under team orders to let Carioli past. Did you see his lame effort to hold onto first? He takes the red plate with second anyway. This way they can herald a moto win for the 350f, not the overall GP win though.

Nagl looked like he was under team orders to let Carioli past. Did you see his lame effort to hold onto first? He takes the red plate with second anyway. This way they can herald a moto win for the 350f, not the overall GP win though.

No way.....TC was catching him at a rate of nearly 2 seconds a lap once he got into secong place. Nagl got caught by a lapper in a corner and Carioli cooked around the outside of the turn and checked out. No team orders in the first race of the year.

Where u guys getting coverage of GPs? Im on Dish network.

The commentators were mentioning that Nagl wasn't going to put up much of a fight because second would get him the overall win. Combine that with the need for 350f to get some positive press after it was clear that Nagl's 450 was going to win the overall GP. Come on, it isn't that much of a stretch.

The live feeds were posted on another thread.

Damn, no tv coverage this year?

I don't see how Cairolli winning a race on that bike makes it "the real deal" its Cairolli for God's sake! The guy could probably win on a 250f if he tried hard enough.

I don't see how Cairolli winning a race on that bike makes it "the real deal" its Cairolli for God's sake! The guy could probably win on a 250f if he tried hard enough.

I think KTM just made a big statement with the 350, regardless of who is riding that bike, it shows that it has enough power on the starts to get a good position and also it clearly shows that the bike is faster on braking into corners.

So yeah i think its the "real deal" considering that its the only 350 out there and it made the podium on its first ever GP.

Exactly!!!!!

Not to mention, the bike he's riding has nothing to do with what the general public will get.

Solid statement no matter what! He was catching Nagl bigtime, and then left him. Time will tell on this beast, but it must be pretty fast, none the less.

Two thumbs up for freecastertv! Thats awesome being able to see the live racing. Anyone know if the AMA Nationals will be live on internet again>???

I think KTM just made a big statement with the 350, regardless of who is riding that bike, it shows that it has enough power on the starts to get a good position and also it clearly shows that the bike is faster on braking into corners.

So yeah i think its the "real deal" considering that its the only 350 out there and it made the podium on its first ever GP.

I think we already new that, if you remember in 2007 at the MXDN in Budds Creek Poto Hole shotted everyone on 450s and 250s on his KX250F and led every lap of both motos. Im sure the 350F has more power than a 250F.

Solid statement no matter what! He was catching Nagl bigtime, and then left him. Time will tell on this beast, but it must be pretty fast, none the less.

👍

I think we already new that, if you remember in 2007 at the MXDN in Budds Creek Poto Hole shotted everyone on 450s and 250s on his KX250F and led every lap of both motos. Im sure the 350F has more power than a 250F.

Finally, somebody with common sense speaks out for the KTM's. What else proves that they are finally competitive against all brands of Japanese bikes. Only thing missing is results in the U.S. MX/SX racing. C'mon KTM, get off your ass pockets and buy some quality talent for the American race fans!

I wonder why the 350f came in 5th in the first moto? I watched it and TC was 9th or 10th after the holeshot and never really got going.

Then in the second moto the 450f pulled the holeshot again. To say there wasn't team orders to let the 350f have respectable finish is delusional.

This is a lot of hype about a bike that needs the world champion to try and finish respectable. If it was all that...the slower guys would be on it. If KTM believed in it, Nagl would be on it.

If you can put the orange kool-aid down before drinking it, you would see this a lot of hype about a displacement that Japan will never adopt.

ps: What a field of chumps...Would any of these guys other than Nagl or TC have a chance at a top 10 finish in America?

I wonder why the 350f came in 5th in the first moto? I watched it and TC was 9th or 10th after the holeshot and never really got going.

Then in the second moto the 450f pulled the holeshot again. To say there wasn't team orders to let the 350f have respectable finish is delusional.

This is a lot of hype about a bike that needs the world champion to try and finish respectable. If it was all that...the slower guys would be on it. If KTM believed in it, Nagl would be on it.

If you can put the orange kool-aid down before drinking it, you would see this a lot of hype about a displacement that Japan will never adopt.

ps: What a field of chumps...Would any of these guys other than Nagl or TC have a chance at a top 10 finish in America?

Field of chumps? Are you kidding me? There are plenty of fast guys over there that would put a whoopin on our guys. Other than our lets say top two riders currently Poto/Dungey Outdoors that is their top ten over there could easily run with our top ten over here. No offense but get educated before you make a fool out of yourself with a statement like that.

um if i recall correctly im pretty sure AC crashed in the first moto and lost about 4 spots and caught up again to 5th.

Team orders from KTM haha, im pretty sure KTM would be happy with any KTM in the top spot, and didnt KTM go 6 from 6 on the weekend?

So to say team orders you must be on something bud, the 350 is in its early stages and can only get better.

I guess we will find out if these chumps can hang with the Americans in May when they race at Glen Helen.

UHHHHH Well lets see Mr. Obvious, TC crashed in the first moto, and still caught up to 5th. Get off your high horse buddy.