predator exhaust

HMF, FMF, Motoworks, 2 Brothers, White Brothers, etc. It just depends on what you want to spend. My Predator has a White Brothers Carbon Pro canister and a Rath Raching header installed on it by the previous owner that I am satisfied with. However, if I were replacing the canister, I would look for a canister that is easy to repack, and also one that is quieter than the one I have now. Just because a cansiter may look good doesn't mean it will be the best canister for your quad. You need to consider performance, ease of maintenance, and noise reduction. Sound levels are a big concern these days, but you don't have to take a performance hit to reduce your quad's exhaust noise level with many of the exhausts out there today.

i ride on private land so noise is not an issue. im prety sure the previous owner took all of the baffolds or whatever its called. it is just a hollow pipe now. im also concerned about not having the right back pessure and damaging something...

Just do your homework and do some internet searches. You will gain more performance with a full exhaust system over just a slip on canister. My Predator was outfitted with a Rath Racing header and a White Brothers Carbon Pro canister. Both expensive add ons.

Glad I didn't have to pay for them. Pick what you can afford. If you can only afford a piece at a time, start with the canister. You can then add an aftermarket header later. You will have to rejet each time though, so the expense of a DynoJet kit will need to be added in.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...