Which goggles do you like?

I have the Scott 89xi. They have a reasonably unobstructed view judging on the few others I've tried (not many). they also fit me well. the only thing I don't like is the thin foam they use around the outside for the venting ends up cracking a falling apart. I know the foam can't be too thick or dense because they would fog too easy.

So, are any others better?

I buy $15 el-cheap-o's at Farm & Fleet. Use them one year and thorw them away. I figure I can buy 4 to 6 pairs for the price of one of the high dollar goggles. Those high dollar ones don't last much longer then what 3 years? So I'm money ahead. Everyone tells me that those cheap goggles are not comfortable, but heck, you've only got them on for ten minutes at a time.

I buy $15 el-cheap-o's at Farm & Fleet. Use them one year and thorw them away. I figure I can buy 4 to 6 pairs for the price of one of the high dollar goggles. Those high dollar ones don't last much longer then what 3 years? So I'm money ahead. Everyone tells me that those cheap goggles are not comfortable, but heck, you've only got them on for ten minutes at a time.

For you, that's great. For myself, there are 2 hour stretches that those goggles would kill me. I spend $60 on the Scott Desert Fox w/ the light sensetive lenses. Yes they only last 3 or 4 years, but my face and eyes are worth it.👍

Scott goggles always seem to pinch my nose, and Oakleys just don't really fit my face well at all. I prefer the Smith Warp goggles. they are very comfortable and durable, and snug up against my face nicely.

2007_Smith_Warp_Goggle_Blue.jpg

I've been wearing Smith Warps for close to 10 years now. I originally got them because I thought they looked awesome as a kid but over the years I've realized that they just fit perfect and are super durable. Plus they still look cool 👍

Democrats are soooo predictable. Of course, Congressman Grayson had to play the race card on this issue:

"Well, in fact, where he lives, in Mount Dora, which is in my district, many, many of the Democrats who live in Mount Dora happen to be African-Americans," Grayson said on CNN. "So, by saying that he will not treat somebody who supported Obama, he's saying that he's not going to treat a large number of African-Americans in the community.

It never fails.