Sign in to follow this  

Washington NMA Round 3 Riverdale Raceway April 18th

April 18th is round 3 of the NMA off-road series at Riverdale Raceway. The club has been working really hard on this event for the riders and will be a great time rain or shine. Lots of NEW trails, motocross track, vintage track some sand, some grass it will be a geat event. Please check out www.teamtortoiseracing.com for more details.

April 18th is round 3 of the NMA off-road series at Riverdale Raceway. The club has been working really hard on this event for the riders and will be a great time rain or shine. Lots of NEW trails, motocross track, vintage track some sand, some grass it will be a geat event. Please check out www.teamtortoiseracing.com for more details.

Can't wait , get some tight woods in ,I love it!!

i plan on being there.also hoping for a live engine/starting gate start.i hate those e start ktm 2strokes.LOL.

Should be a live engine start, but not 100% sure about using the gate yet. There is also a MX track practice on saturday.

Looking forward to coming down and spectating and helping fellow stumpie racers out. Between sweeping Whiteknuckle/Frostbite and being at Dez100 site since April 2nd marking course and sweeping the poker race and dez100 race, I really don't feel like putting my helmet on for awhile.

it sounds like fun are they going on moto track or the vintage moto track?