Daughter wants a bike?

First I didnt find what I was looking for in a search. I am new here to TT and this is my first post.

She is 15 5'6" and 125. She is a Snocross racer and rides an Arctic Cat 600 SnoPro in the winter. Her ONLY bike experience was a 2004 CR85 she had a couple summers ago. SHe learned to ride but never really pushed it hard. She got an Arctic Cat DVX400 quad and rides that very well.

She wants another bike as everyone tells us that a bike is better for off season training for her Snocross. Too many opinions have said get a CRF150RB or a KX 100 or 125? Some say the kx 100 or crf 150 is smaller (She touches with balls of feet) to be able to control better. Others say the 125 because of bigger wheels larger bike will handle obstacles better and she will outgrow the smaller ones fast? She sat on a used CR125 yesterday and is tip toes both sides.

Opionions and reasons please.

Thanks

I would reccomend the Honda 150RB (Big Wheel version) If she wants to continue ridin and racin on bigger bikes in the future she will most likely be ridin a 4 stroke so it would b good 2 start her ridin a 4 stroke. And the 150RB will fit her the best IMO.

At 5' 6" she is at the KX125 size, it has the shortest seat height of the 125's.

Get a bike she can grow with. If she is agressive and races she won't like the "trail" bikes. The disc brakes and suspension if the Motocross bike will get her out of alot of beginner situations.

she only needs to touch the ground when she stops and starts. If her feet are on the pegs she wouldn't needing to touch the ground. I say get her a 125. I have to tip toe on my 250. Same difference once I take off My feet only touch the ground in corners and I am leaning over too so it shouldn't matter. She might need help starting it but I lean mine against trees and and what not in the woods sometimes if I am on a hill or something.

Another great choice! Lots of aftermarket parts.

Well, we sat her on a KX100 and she fit good height wise but when she put her feet on the footpegs she looked all cramped up, She has long legs. We picked up a 2002 CR125 last night.. Thanks