Sign in to follow this  

Need an exhaust? I need it gone

shit i wish, if i had more $ i woulda offered you that straight up. but the problem is, its gonna go on my '10 which isnt gonna fit that great so im gonna have to heat it and bend it a little bit to get er to bolt up!

from my 09 yeah. but idk if i can rlly trade cause im probably gonna roach the shit outa this pro circuit one within a year. are you lookin to trade?

yeah just for a different exhauust. I dont think an 09 will fit my 07

it does, but the sub frame mount is different so ill have to cut off and re weld in the right spot. not a big deal

are u sure they fit? If you can move the mount and since I know you work with carbon fiber I'll trade you the pro circuit system for the stock system plus some engine guards and a rear caliper guard. Deal? Pm me man thanks 👍

idk whats wrong with the PM but i tried like literally 40 times no joke to send you this in reply

yeah dude im a garage MONSTER, i do my own carbon fiber, own custom engines, i do my own porting, own acid bath's, my own anodizing (still in early stages on anodizing)

if our airbox is the same then i can hook it up. im always up for trades

airbox004.jpg

airbox002.jpg

being that we have the same bike, most the parts fit so yeah. heres some pics of the pipe

Picture0480.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture042.jpg

clean as you can see

The airbox is different on my bike. How could you do that. I was reading s thread and people suggested a carbon fiber pipe wrap that would be cool but like you said higher priced resin. Sweet that's one clean

yeah i'd need your airbox then man, so were you able to send the pipe today?

No i didnt im sorry i thought i sent you a pm ill get it out monday because i wasnt able to get to my bike last night. Ill ship it out monday because its with my bike and im going to the shop tommorow to get it and some stuff came up. Again im really sorry man. When are you shipping my stuff out? Thanks dylan I appreciate it. And i was clearing my inbox and i accidentally cleared your address can u pm me it again. ok we could work on something witht the air box unless you have friend with an 06-08? also you moved the mount on the pipe right so it will fit my sub frame?

no, i havent moved the mount on this pipe. what i CAN do though is once i get your pipe (i i will have not sent mine yet) i can copy the mount off the pro circuit and move the mount on this pipe to the 07 position? and yes i do have a friend with an 07. ill give him a call when i get back and see whats up

ok you could check his bike to for the mount on the pipe. I just need to be 100% sure its gonna fit. thanks did you ever fix your problem of breaking front number plates? ik the carbon fiber braacing didnt work from your one thread.

well it helped, but in that certain crash, there was no preventing that. i broke my jaw in the last crash that i broke it and the leo vince. but yeah man i can use his pipe for the mounting position so it will bolt up to your bike. this exhaust will help your bike too cause the header is titanium and its tapered too. but yeah send yours out on monday. i get home on tuesday and ill get crackin on your engine guards and moving the mount on the pipe

dude that sucks! liquid diet? ok cool does tapered mean like longer or what jw sounds awesome. did u have a busines trip or somthing to dc? thars always fun lol

oh yeah i got ya. does it help performance. If i remember right your pipe off your 10 should be quieter then the stock system on my 07.