Sign in to follow this  

First race in 9yrs

here are some pics from my first race in 9 years, last time was on a 125 lol. pretty stoked i managed to holeshot the first moto!

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

i went down in a corner (both races lol) went from 3rd to 7th out of 11 then second races went from 5th to 8th for 7 overall

Track looks fun...get your elbows up and straighten your back...and fix your goggle strap. Looks a little goonage.

Track looks fun...get your elbows up and straighten your back...and fix your goggle strap. Looks a little goonage.

lol it is the first race and prob my 4th ride on my bike overall ( raced 125s in HS 9 years ago...) so i def got some stuff to improve on, at least i stand now more often than not. in HS i sat to much.

As long as you are having fun! Looks like you need to get the suspension sprung for your weight...

03SVT? Cobra? I had one...now have an 04 mystic vert with a whipple. You have the same name on svtperformance and modularfords?

As long as you are having fun! Looks like you need to get the suspension sprung for your weight...

03SVT? Cobra? I had one...now have an 04 mystic vert with a whipple. You have the same name on svtperformance and modularfords?

i just had factory connection redo my suspension on thursday, suspension is dialed in. yea i had a black 03 cobra, that i sold when i was stationed in japan, my screen name on SVT performance was Silv03mustangGT (had a silver 03 GT prior to my cobra)

the dirt was insane that day(motocity usually always has great dirt) on the track walk it was kinda like walking on a pillowtop mattress. formed some great ruts