Re-Corking FMF Q4

I had a FMF Q4 slip on muffler put on a 07 xr650l for a missionary in Africa. I had it done by a Honda service dept. The service guy "uncorked" the new muffler and it is extremely loud🤣. It is so loud that it is causing unwanted problems with the Africans in his area since the houses are so close together 👍. Is it possible to "Re-Cork" the muffler? How hard is that to do? How do you do it? I have seen FMF packing material on the market.

A couple bonus questions. Best UNI Filter oil for dusty conditions? Best Chain Lube for dusty conditions?

It has a perforated steel core wrapped in fiberglass packing. Unscrew the allen screws at the front end of the pipe (nearest the engine) and pull the can off. If he mangled the insert, you are screwed. If he removed the packing, it's an easy fix. Buy some new muffler blanket, rewrap the core and reassemble. btw... you shouldn't run a glass pack with no packing as it will tranfer a lot more heat to the alluminum can. Not good for the can... you'll be shopping for a replacement.

Can you take it apart and post some pictures of exactly what you have? Kind of hard to just guess.

As for Oil, I recommend Bel Ray foam filter oil and also their chain lube. Both are good products. If you are doing a lot of riding off road, you might want to bring some with you because any lube you put on there will be gone pretty quickly. Make routine stops to re-lube the chain.