cr134?

Hi there. I am considering getting my 2003 cr125 ported. I just came across some threads for eric gorr's 134cc kit. Seems best way to go. Question is how will it do for mx? Im not a woods rider so I need opinions from people who have ridden one on the track. Would the 139 be better? 03 cr125 kinda anemic. would love to make it rip. thanks in advance.

eddie-

All of my CR125's over the years have gone to 134's. A few went to a 144.

The 134 feels good and is pretty smooth as well. I really like the 144 but Honda's like to run hot with big bores so I just stay with 134.

If you go with a 134, play with the gearing some.

The 134 feels good and is pretty smooth as well. I really like the 144 but Honda's like to run hot with big bores so I just stay with 134.

So will the 134 kit change the way it sounds? looking for that crisp 125 sound.

eddie-

The 03's cant be bored out to a 144.

The 03's cant be bored out to a 144.

With PV mod, sleeved, bored then plated it can be. I had two 03's that were 144's. I dont recommend it due to super thin cyl wall that cause a over heating issue.

cases need to cut as well for skirt clearance.

With PV mod, sleeved, bored then plated it can be. I had two 03's that were 144's. I dont recommend it due to super thin cyl wall that cause a over heating issue.

cases need to cut as well for skirt clearance.

Oh dang you must have bored it out pretty far, I know when I was looking to get one for my 03 cr 125 Eric Gorr only had up to a 134 for the 03 because of, as you mentioned, thin cylinder walls.

I have noticed the wear is faster. I ran mine wide open all the time though.

I have never had a 139. Just 134 and 144. I really recommend the 134 kit due to thin cylinder walls. If it were a 01-07 RM125 I would go with a 144. The CR's just get hot with big bore kits.