Sign in to follow this  

It's FINALLY done!

Happy to hear that you are up and running again.

Where in Cali do live?

Bike looks awesome, is the chock pc'd or anodized? and what riding area is that?

Bike looks awesome, is the chock pc'd or anodized? and what riding area is that?

Thanx!!! It's a 'color chrome'. They lay a black base and then shoot a metallic color of your choice and then clear coat it. Its a lot like powder coat, but much greater luster. Much more exspensive. It was worth it!

I see also you got some Shocksox or equiv. Good purchase there - Wish I'd have put some on before I ruined my new seals. 👍

I was wondering did you ever get your jetting squared away as you were having the same problem I'm having with spooge on the 02 model and if so where did you end at with the pilot and main jets?

I was wondering did you ever get your jetting squared away as you were having the same problem I'm having with spooge on the 02 model and if so where did you end at with the pilot and main jets?

You know what, that bike is so damn hard to jet! I'm running fmf's specs for the fatty and turbine 2 set up. Mixing at 32:1 with a new top end, rebuilt carb, new reeds, and a spotless powervalve, AND new packing! It still spits some spooge and it runs amazing! I don't get it!? My slide is a bit worn. That's all I can think of, and I read thru MXA that its a HARD bike to jet.

You know what, that bike is so damn hard to jet! I'm running fmf's specs for the fatty and turbine 2 set up. Mixing at 32:1 with a new top end, rebuilt carb, new reeds, and a spotless powervalve, AND new packing! It still spits some spooge and it runs amazing! I don't get it!? My slide is a bit worn. That's all I can think of, and I read thru MXA that its a HARD bike to jet.

heloo bro its very awesome bike about the jitting you have change the slide to no: 7 the leak jet :48 the main jet :165 and the pilot jet :45 i did this in my rm2502003 and its excellent . good luck 🙂:ride:

bike looks sick mxmayhem, i love the red hubs!

are those stickers that cover your whole rim or did you get black ones on there?

bike looks sick mxmayhem, i love the red hubs!

are those stickers that cover your whole rim or did you get black ones on there?

They are stickers and they were an optional upgrade for the kit I bought. Super thick and are pretty bullet proof!!

Nice finish on the hubs/triple clamps/linkage. What company did you use to do that?