Sign in to follow this  

CR250 2004 Seat Options

I just purchased an 04 CR250 and the owner had cut the seat as he was pretty short. So I purchased an SDG standard replacement seat and it was like riding a 2" X 4". I am a quad rider trying to get back into bikes, but there has to be a better seat option. Any suggestions? My body can not take that seat any longer. Thanks 👍

I really like my SDG Tall seat.. Softer than stock but not too soft. Curious to see what you find you like

I just purchased an 04 CR250 and the owner had cut the seat as he was pretty short. So I purchased an SDG standard replacement seat and it was like riding a 2" X 4". I am a quad rider trying to get back into bikes, but there has to be a better seat option. Any suggestions? My body can not take that seat any longer. Thanks 👍

I'm looking for a comfortable replacement seat too. I also screwed up an bought an SDG seat. I hate it!

Haha, the SDG will break in after a couple rides, but I got really pissed over it at first too. I haven't tried it, but guts racing sells seat foam that's supposed to be the same feeling as the stock seats. You can buy the seat foam and a seat cover and rebuild you old seat or buy an OEM off ebay if the SDG still doesn't work out.

Haha, the SDG will break in after a couple rides, but I got really pissed over it at first too. I haven't tried it, but guts racing sells seat foam that's supposed to be the same feeling as the stock seats. You can buy the seat foam and a seat cover and rebuild you old seat or buy an OEM off ebay if the SDG still doesn't work out.

Thanks for the Guts Racing advice. It looks like they make foam in SOFT, MEDIUM or HARD.👍