Sign in to follow this  

MY NEW CRF 250r

couple of months ago i was on ebay looking for a new bike and this bloke had this one posted on there $8,500 or best offer. i was just mucking round a bit cause being 15 i didn't have that sort of money.

so i put $7,500 he knocked me back not surprisingly. a couple of weeks later its still on but he had lowered it to $7,500 so i thought i might chuck in the offer of $6,500. and remeber this bike has done 1 hour of riding in a car park lot and has all the custom plastics and sticker kit on it and the origonals have never been used.

and he knocked me back again.so we threw offers at each other till we came to and agreement of $6,850 cash. i couldn't believe it. so here it is.

ENJOY!

honda250r2-1.jpg

honda250r-1.jpg

honda250r2d-3.jpg

wow, so what does a crf250r cost new in the outback. Over here mine was like 5900 new in 09, I am aware its a complete diferent situation but im just curious what bikes go for over there?

wow, so what does a crf250r cost new in the outback. Over here mine was like 5900 new in 09, I am aware its a complete diferent situation but im just curious what bikes go for over there?

Here in Nebraska I was confused about people complaining because the high cost of 2010's because they are always $7100-7400 for the last few years. As far back as I can remember like 2007-2010 all have been around the $7100-7400 range. O and dealers only knock it down to $6500 when they are a left over.

goes for about $10,000+- 10% new last time I was shopping for one.

Here in Nebraska I was confused about people complaining because the high cost of 2010's because they are always $7100-7400 for the last few years. As far back as I can remember like 2007-2010 all have been around the $7100-7400 range. O and dealers only knock it down to $6500 when they are a left over.

Dang, I can get a 2010 CRF250r for $6,700 new if I wanted at a local dealer.

yeah australias prices are bloody high

even for cars, boats etc

I hate aussie bike prices compared to usa 👍 A 2010 version of my bike new will go for $12,500

hey, whatever the cost...enjoy the bike. it looks fantastic. go tear up the outback.

hey, whatever the cost...enjoy the bike. it looks fantastic. go tear up the outback.

I agree. Water under the bridge. Get some action shots now.👍

Dang, I can get a 2010 CRF250r for $6,700 new if I wanted at a local dealer.

where are you at, bud? cause i'm really wantin a 2010 and i'm tryin to find the cheapest price on one lol

Just to give you an idea of the price in Texas. I am picking up a 2010 kx250f for 5,999 out the door.