helment cam of open practice at sun set ridge mx ill 4/4/10

ill tell you what, i went to the track this mornin and usually i only have to be pinned out and seat bouncing like 1 or 2 jumps to clear them but it was so windy today that i had to pin it all the way to the rev limiter and seat bounce, stretch, then brake tap to make EVERY jump. i didnt even consider doing the triple step up cause thats got bad news written all over it. it got progressively windy so we called it a day, but i got some good rut practice

indeed its is a fast track and safe one at that but the guy that owns the track is tryin tryin SLOW the track down iam a c rider and my lap times out there are an advrage 2.30 min on a good day hes planin on puting rollers in the long straight round the 1.15-1.20 mark in the vid

that was a good video for non HD.. Ever have any issues with the Camera?

i do every now and then it likes to eat batterys up like candy and i dont know why any one know?

If it's HD then it has to process a lot more information (higher resolution) than a normal camera. This sucks up energy much faster, so if your battery runs out quick you may want to consider picking up a few spares.

This also goes for the memory cards. The HD cameras video files are much bigger than the non-HD camera's files so a spare card or two will also help.

Sucks but that's what it takes for quality video.

That looks like a really fun track that I'd like to give a try.

If it's HD then it has to process a lot more information (higher resolution) than a normal camera. This sucks up energy much faster, so if your battery runs out quick you may want to consider picking up a few spares.

This also goes for the memory cards. The HD cameras video files are much bigger than the non-HD camera's files so a spare card or two will also help.

Sucks but that's what it takes for quality video.

That looks like a really fun track that I'd like to give a try.

thanks i have a 2/ 4 gigs sd cards and thats enough. i would like to put one set of batters in and GO but o well do what i have to do