what brand 250f?

Here we go again. I've owned Hon, Kawi, and Suz. All three where great bikes. Can't speak on the Yamahas I've never owned or ridden one nor have I heard anything bad about them. They all have there pro's and con's, don't get caught up in the my brand is better than you brand BS. Try to ride each of them or atleast set on them and pick the one that feels best. There all pretty equal....

HI!

If you would like to buy a brand new bike, it's almost the same, there aren't any big issues.

From the older constructions, most of the riders told me Yamahas are the best, because their 250F is the oldest.

Be careful with RM-s until 2006, they like to overheat and the CRF eat its valves.

I just bought a 2005 YZ250F. I was very afraid of getting a second (third) hand four stroke MX bike, because almost everybody scared me with the valve issues.

I bought a race bike at last, hopefully there won't be any problem with it. SO far I like the way it gives its power. Very-very easy-handling bike without the power-scares of a 2T engine.

no tomatoes (honda) cucumbers (kawasucki) or blueberries (yamahama) PUMPKINS (ktm) only!๐Ÿ‘:jawdrop:๐Ÿคฃ:cheers: ive been rollin on pumpkins for 9 years they are good ๐Ÿ™‚

How about bananas? No wait, they're gay :applause: