Sign in to follow this  

Cow fo fiddy

That was funny. I think I know that guy.

I thought Josh Hill cut his hair though.

I would have probably hit the dude in his jaw. Pretty funny but I couldn't take 8 minutes of that guy.

Now that was funny!......It would have been even funnier if you all had just put a pair of goggles on him or gave him another 40oz of Saint Ides then maybe he would have done the table top jump.👍🤣

Better yet yall should have give his peoples a call to come out and let em see what it be like.🤣:lol:

I was trying to figure out what a cow 450 was. I thought he was talking about some high end African Exotic. Ok I got it Kawi...👍

'.He could not start the bike, would be my guess, i'm sure he rides as well as her speaks.

funny shite!

ef that , ef this, cow 4 fiddy ... hahahaha

all jokes aside and yes i watched all 7 minutes.....i think in a different situation with no 40oz he can ride. i dont think he can ride as good as he said he can but at least he got on it and rode....even shifted and didnt wind it out in first.

I'll bet if you told him you would give him a king Cobra 40oz or a forty of Steel Reserve to jump that table top he would have tried it.👍

If he did jump that KTM you wouldnt have herd the end of it. He would have been shouting ...... "YOU KNOW WHO I IS" "YOU KNOW WHO I IS":lol:

that is funny as .... I believe that is Watkins Colorado, he talks about Rampart in the snow,,,funny

Yea that is at watkins. That's Derek Anderson riding at the very beginning.