Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Motorcycle and jeep riding areas?

So now that i'm 16 I can ride without dad now but my parents still require me to have someone there. So my friend has a jeep and likes to screw around in that so we are planning a trip but don't know where to go. I need a place that will be fun for me and him that is close to the chandler area. I know 4 peaks and sycamore are good but they are all too dang crowded. My family used to go just past the reniassance fair on the 60 on state trust land but it might be closed now so are there any other places?

Thanks 👍

They are all crowded with lots of quads. State trust land is still closed so Tonto land is your best bet and you named the 2 closest and biggest places.

What about just past grindingstone? I think its the verde river. or is that reservation land

They are all crowded with lots of quads. State trust land is still closed so Tonto land is your best bet and you named the 2 closest and biggest places.

What do you mean State Trust Land is still Closed?

Also the plase just past the reniassance fair is still open at Mile Marker 207. I live about 5 min from there.

oh really? Thanks. when i drove by to go shooting at queen valley it was chained up.

Thanks 👍

When was this? I know mile marker 204 has been closed down for 2 years maybe now. Thats the 1 before the reniassance fair.

They have been doing alot of work there latly, making a new staging area and such. Maybe thats why the chain was up because there is never a chain up