Just wondering why...

I am 14, 5'7, and 135 pounds. I have a 2006 CRF250r, and I was riding all day yesterday, and I rode my buddies 150, and in 3 laps I pounded down much faster lap times. I could definately control it better, but it felt really uncomfortably small. This may seem obvious, but why am I so much more comfortable and fast on a smaller bike?

I am 14, 5'7, and 135 pounds. I have a 2006 CRF250r, and I was riding all day yesterday, and I rode my buddies 150, and in 3 laps I pounded down much faster lap times. I could definately control it better, but it felt really uncomfortably small. This may seem obvious, but why am I so much more comfortable and fast on a smaller bike?

I'm a little lost. Is the 150 comfortable or uncomfortable? Generally it could be because:

1. the smaller bike is lighter and that lets you take turns faster.

2. Your subconsciously more willing to fully twist the throttle on the smaller "less powerful" bike.

3. Same reason why many people are faster on 250f's than 450f's.

you are scared of the power of the 250 and the 150 is small and close to the ground so you can man handle it. I can ride trails as fast on a 85 as a 250f even though its so small you can hardly stand up but its slow and you can just rip instead of controlling the power on the 250f