can you race an enduro with a learners permit in PA?

I was wondering if anyone has raced a enduro with a learners permit or do you need a vaild motorcycle licence? I would like to try an eduro this year to see if I like it, I'm not a street bike guy . I know I need a plate and insurance wich is'nt a problem.

Thanks,

LUNG

What a stupid question, Does the race pamphlet say learners permit required or does it say motorcycle license required? Come on you TOOL use that thing GOD put on your head.

I see only one tool here...

I have raced three seasons with a permit! The law requires you to be supervised by another motorist that is always within a 1/4 mile of you. I am pretty sure with 200+ riders you are covered! ­čĹŹ

YZwilly , tell me you were'nt going to ask the same question, next time we ride I'm gonna have my goon "MONGO Millsaps" stuff you into a tree, you know what an aggressive rider he is.

Thanks everybody for the imput,

LUNG

What a stupid question, Does the race pamphlet say learners permit required or does it say motorcycle license required? Come on you TOOL use that thing GOD put on your head.

Do you mean what GOD put on his shoulders or is there something different about him?