Aftermarket Exhaust on 09 TXC250??? Which is the best?

Hey All,

I recently bought an 09 TXC250 which I am planning on doing some MX on this year (it's my spare bike behind my RMZ450)...But regardless I finally got out to the track on it Sunday and I must say I was impressed with the suspension and handling on the bike. It came fitted wit ha Motorsportz sterring stabilizer and it was quite noticeable and made for a very smooth, and this isnt even too mention the luxury added by the e-start :lol:

Anywho, it may be because I am so used to racin a 450, but the 250 seemed considerably low powered and kinda weak...almost like it was just choked up and could make more power.

So my thoughts are, that if I add an exhaust I can get the thing breathing better and creatin some more hp. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what exhaust would be the best bang for the buck for this particular bike...I saw that FMF makes a Slipon and was wondering if that would be enough as the stock exhaust is already a dual and should be pretty high flowing, or will this bike respond better to a full system? If so which one should I go with???

Thanks for the Inputs and Help :thumbsup: